Sunday, November 9, 2008

A visit from the three little ones!






















Jamie, Jonathan, and the three little piggies, I mean cuties, came over on Friday night for dinner and cuddle time. Marianna Rose is well-named, a sweet little pink rose. Roo and Pumpkin are more like little stinkweeds, but they are cute too. I think everyone was going home for a bath after dinner.

I took a quick fall picture of the house. The next day all the leaves had dropped off so I snapped the shot just in time. I may now have the four seasons. I'll have to check out my past albums. I'd love to do a four seasons shot.


With the national election over I'm on to the next political goal -- getting a pro-life governor, lt. governor, and attorney general elected next year. All politics is local and I'm determined to do everything possible to protect the littlest members of the human family. They're worth it.

No comments: