Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Loving the free lunch.



I love my birds. This feeder is outside my office window. Larry took the screen out to wash the window and never put it back. So now I open the window wide enough to get my camera out slightly and go at it. Get some great pictures that way!

If you're a birdwatcher I won't need to tell you to stick with it for the entire three minutes because you'll enjoy it. If you are not a birdwatcher, but like chipmunks hang on until the greedy little bugger shows up. He's a stuffer. Stuffs those cheeks until they can't hold another seed, leaves to unload, and then comes back for more. If he could have voted today I'm sure he would have voted for Obama to keep the free lunch coming. He is definitely engaging in income redistribution. Bird seed has gone up incredibly. Two years ago it was about $12 for 50 pounds. This year it's $28.

No comments: