Monday, April 4, 2022

A Sad Beginning to Passion Week

One of the baby chicks died during the night. I checked them last night and two had clogged vents (also called "pasty butt") when dried feces hardens around the exit hole and prevents the chick from excreting. I read about it and it can be fatal. I followed the instructions to gently remove the feces and hoped for the best. But when I came down this morning poor Raptor was dead. The other chick is doing fine. So I've buried my first baby chick and have been reflecting on how people can kill human babies with nary a tear. I'm crying over a five-day-old chick and abortionists are murdering babies who can live independently outside the womb.

Jesus wept over Jerusalem comparing Himself to the hen who gathers the chicks:

Jerusalem, Jerusalem! Your people have killed the prophets and have stoned the messengers who were sent to you. I have often wanted to gather your people, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings. But you wouldn't let me.

Please pray for the nine rescuers who went into a D.C. abortuary recently and are charged under the FACE Act (Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act). (See video of FBI raid at one location.) The person responsible for disposing of "medical waste" turned over five late-term babies to them, babies who were probably murdered by partial birth abortion, a federal crime. They have turned over the little ones to the police and have held a funeral service for them. They hope to recover the bodies for a decent and dignified burial. These poor little ones, unwelcome in life, may be treated like garbage after death. Let's pray not! 

No comments: